Unburst Bubbles

"it's a crime i never told you 'bout the diamonds in your eyes"

30.6.04

Is Dave Peterson's Hermione Shrine ziek of een grap?

"So, the big question - despite clearly having an extremely mature and attractive look, is she legal? The answer, unfortunately, is no. Not unless you were to pack her into a suitcase and take her across to Mexico, anyhow. However, do not panic! The wait is soon over for us Englishmen. :-)

On the 15th of April, 2006, Hermione (or Emma Watson as I suppose I’d be calling her once we meet up) will turn 16, and thus sexual conduct with her shall become 100% legal. It is at this time that I intend to make huge efforts to get in touch with her, and see if she’s interested. As I said on the About Me page, wish me luck!"


Ik hoop maar dat het een grap is, anders mogen ze Dave wat mij betreft opsluiten...

1 Comments:

Een reactie posten

<< Home